Tiktok currently has 500 million users worldwide. Want to be popular? Use these cool tricks and tips to make it to the trending videos.
Note, Content is everything on this app. Unlike YouTube or Instagram, a video can go viral with only a few followers. So let’s start!
- Look presentable. Put a nice profile picture and try to look nice in your videos. Use good lighting.
- 150 characters limit is not a lot. Keep your caption as short as you can and use the rest for relevant hashtags for greater visibility.
- Use keywords in your caption.
- Level up your game with the speed effect. You can create a superfast funny video or a dramatic slow-mo.
- Tiktok allows you to put an effect on a particular segment of the video rather than the entire one. Be creative with this. Make a mix of different effects.
- Extract sounds from other videos. Choose a sound from a viral video and add your own flavor to it by which we mean, keep your video original.
- To become trending, be trendy! Create challenges, make a hashtag, and ask out your friends to accept the challenge and tag you.
- Post when users are most active. A simple Google search will help you determine the peak times in your area and standard time. You can also find out in the app itself if you have a pro account.
- Promote videos by sharing it on other social media accounts including yours and others’.
- Repost trending videos. Direct Tik Tok video download from other users is easy. Just long-press on the video and select ‘save video’.
- Embarrassed about low likes count? Switch to private mode.
- Collaborate with users having a decent number of audiences already. Duet features can come handy.
- Share your Tiktok profile on your other social media bio.
- Filter out negative comments on settings.
- Engage more and be regular with posting.